EST370 Absolute Pressure Transmitters
EST370 line Absolute Pressure Transmitters references to the absolute (vacuum) pressure. The product covers all the constructions and output connections of the company.
- Absolute Pressure (PABS) =Relative Pressure (Pg) +Atmospheric Pressure (B)
- Vacuum Degree (Kv) =Atmospheric pressure (B)-Absolute pressure (PABS)，Kv=B-PABS, (B>PABS)
- Pressure type: Absolute Pressure
- Range: any pressure between 0.01MPa~40MPa
- Accuracy: ±0.25%F.S, ±0.5%F.S
- Stability0.25%F.S/Year (typical), 0.4%F.S/Year (maximum)
- Customized working temperature: -40℃~125℃
- Signal Output: 4~20mA, 0/5~10V
- Power supply: 10/11~30Vdc, 6~24Vdc, 10/20~36Vac
- OEM: Available
|Range||Overload||Precision||Stability||Working Temperature||Insulation||Electric Strength|
|Two wire||Three wire||Three wire||Three wire||Three wire|
Atmospheric measurements | Aerospace | Packaging machinery | Petrochemicals | Weather monitoring | Automatic detection system | Wind pressure measurement | High-rise building management
Piezoresistive based transducers rely on the piezoresistive effect which occurs when the electrical resistance of a material changes in response to applied mechanical strain. In metals, this effect is realized when the change in geometry with applied mechanical strain results in a small increase or decrease in the resistance of the metal. The piezoresistive effect in silicon is due primarily to changes at the atomic level and is approximately two orders of magnitude larger than in metals.
Sputter deposited thin film pressure sensor is a kind of Piezoresistive pressure sensors, difference exist that the thin-film sensor consists of a resistor pattern that is vaporized or sputter-deposited onto the force-summing element (the measuring diaphragm). In some transducers the resistors are not directly mounted on the diaphragm but are on a beam linked to the diaphragm by a push rod.
Accuracy and range for EST 3 series