EST4300-RG/RD Smart Diaphragm Remote Seal Pressure Transmitters
EST4300 Smart Remote Diaphragm Seal Pressure Transmitter is used where to keep the isolating diaphragm out of direct contact with the process liquid and to prevent the process from the sensor module; With the same technology and specifications with EST 4300 differential pressure transmitter, EST4300 Smart Remote can protect the transmitter diaphragm from hot and cold, viscous or corrosive process.
EST4300 Smart Remote Diaphragm Seal Pressure Transmitter has two connection ways, direct mount and remote mount. Both connections are engineered to meet a wide variety of measurement needs.
- Direct mount connections offer simple installation for mounting transmitters directly to the vessel eliminating the need for additional transmitter mounting provisions.
- Remote mount connections consist of a seal attached to a transmitter via capillary tube and are used in tuned or balanced systems, high temperature installations and remote transmitter mounting applications
EST4300 Smart Remote Diaphragm Seal Pressure Transmitter is designed for reliability in even the toughest applications, and is capable to guard against hot and cold, corrosive or erosive processes. The seal system features a variety of solutions, including industry-specific seals for difficult processes and provides reliable, remote measurements.
Besides, as the capillary length can be from 3m~10m, special attention must be paid to the installation position of the capillary to ensure the pressure tested is within the measuring scope of the basic sensing element. Compatible with HART 475 field communicator.
For most cases, the measurement can performed with a DP or GP transmitter; however, for any of the following situations, a remote differential pressure transmitter shall be used.
- Where the process liquids are prone to solidifying or crystallizing
- Where the process liquids are too thick or contains suspended solid
- Where the process liquids can easily block the impulse lines
- Where the process liquids are hot or corrosive, and cannot be measured directly
- Where the process liquids are food or other materials that cannot be contaminated
|Operating Type||SMART, 2 wire|
|Display||LCD with Engineering Units|
|Zero Span Adjust||YES|
|Over Range Protection||2 Times Max. Pressure|
|Square root Extraction||YES|
|Stability||± 0.125% of URL|
|Power Supply||24 VDC (Loop Powered)|
|Output Signal||4-20Ma, HART|
|Elec. Connection||2 Nos. 1/2" NPT(F)|
|Material of Element||SS316|
|Material of Body||SS316|
|Material of Housing||Die cast Alu. Epoxy Coating|
|Material of Wetted Part||SS316|
|Material of Flange||SS316|
|Flange Type||DN50 2“ #150 Lb|
|Flush Flange Data Sheet|
|DN50 2"||Outside Φ||Bolt-hole Φ||Convex Φ||Thickness||Bolt-holes||Bolt-hole Φ|
|Span and Measuring Range|
|Span||Pressure Range||Level Range||GP||AP||DP||HP|
- High level stability and precision
- Excellet overload capacity
- Enhanced self-diagnostic capacity
- Independent Zero & Span Adjustment
- Rugged construction for shock resistance
- Digital compensation technology compensating for temperature and static pressure
- No mechanical transmission parts, less maintenance to minimize downtime
- Perfect local and remote set-up and calibration function
- Water Conservancy
- Environmental Protection
EST4300 Smart Transmitter consists of sensor module and electronic board. The sensor includes capacitance sensor, measuring diaphragm detection circuit, temperature sensor and temperature compensation circuit; the electronics board includes microprocessor controller and external circuit, capable of pressure signal conversion of 4～20mA dc.