EST4300 Smart Flange mounting Liquid Level Transmitters
EST4300 Differential Pressure Level Transmitter measures the level of liquids based on the principle of static pressure, which outputs analog or digital signal 4~20mA and is used for the liquid measurement in industrial process control and metering. With level mounting flanges, the Differential Pressure Level Transmitter can be mounted directly to the tank to be measured, and provide accurate measurement of the pressure, differential pressure and liquid level of various tanks.
EST4300 Differential Pressure Level Transmitter has two connection ways, direct mount and remote mount. Both connections are engineered to meet a wide variety of measurement needs.
- Direct mount connections offer simple installation for mounting transmitters directly to the vessel eliminating the need for additional transmitter mounting provisions.
- Remote mount connections consist of a seal attached to a transmitter via capillary tube and are used in tuned or balanced systems, high temperature installations and remote transmitter mounting applications
Differential pressure transmitter can be used for level measurement in most cases; however, a Flange Mounting Differential Pressure Level Transmitter is needed for any of the following situation below.
- Where the process liquids are prone to solidifying or crystallizing
- Where the process liquids are too thick or contains suspended solid
- Where the process liquids can easily block the impulse lines
- Where the process liquids are hot or corrosive, and cannot be measured directly
- Where the process liquids are food or other materials that cannot be contaminated
- High level stability and precision
- Excellet overload capacity
- Enhanced self-diagnostic capacity
- Independent Zero & Span Adjustment
- Rugged construction for shock resistance
- Digital compensation technology compensating for temperature and static pressure
- No mechanical transmission parts, less maintenance to minimize downtime
- Perfect local and remote set-up and calibration function
|Operating Type||SMART, 2 wire|
|Display||LCD with Engineering Units|
|Zero Span Adjust||YES|
|Over Range Protection||2 Times Max. Pressure|
|Square root Extraction||YES|
|Stability||± 0.125% of URL|
|Power Supply||24 VDC (Loop Powered)|
|Output Signal||4-20Ma, HART|
|Elec. Connection||2 Nos. 1/2" NPT(F)|
|Material of Element||SS316|
|Material of Body||SS316|
|Material of Housing||Die cast Alu. Epoxy Coating|
|Material of Wetted Part||SS316|
|Material of Flange||SS316|
|Flange Type||DN50 2“ #150 Lb|
|Flush Flange Data Sheet|
|DN50 2"||Outside Φ||Bolt-hole Φ||Convex Φ||Thickness||Bolt-holes||Bolt-hole Φ|
|Span and Measuring Range|
|Span||Pressure Range||Level Range||GP||AP||DP||HP|
- Water Conservancy
- Environmental Protection
EST4300 Smart Transmitter consists of sensor module and electronic board. The sensor includes capacitance sensor, measuring diaphragm detection circuit, temperature sensor and temperature compensation circuit; the electronics board includes microprocessor controller and external circuit, capable of pressure signal conversion of 4～20mA dc.